Kids Maps: Asia for iPad - Make geography fun for kids with an educational map puzzle game of the Middle East & Asia! Ages 2 and up. Check out all 5 Kids Maps games!
TheIPhoneMom.com says "Kids Maps is a wonderful educational app"!
Newsday.com features Kids Maps for Back-To-School and calls it a "fun, interactive puzzle game"!
Featured by Apple on it's "What's Hot" list for educational apps in August!
FunEducationalApps.com says "Overall, Kids Maps is a brilliant interactive puzzle game app for iPad"
SmartAppsForKids.com says "Bottom Line: Kids Maps is a terrific modern translation of an old-school U.S. map puzzle. Highly recommended." 4 1/2 stars
BestKidsApps.com says "This is a pleasant activity for kids aged 4-8"
TheiKidsBlog.com says "Kids Maps Delivers Kid-Friendly Fun"
The Kids Maps puzzle series are all about making educational learning fun with easy-to-use, colorful, geographic map puzzles for kids.
The goal of the Kids Maps series is to help young children (ages 2+) learn geography through a fun, interactive, map puzzle game which uses colorful artwork, voice, sound & animation to teach.
This Asia edition of Kids Maps includes:
- Complete map of the countries of the Middle East & Asia
- Middle East & Asia Map presented as a fun puzzle game for kids
- Learn fun facts about each country
- Learn the capitals of each country
- Learn which letter of the alphabet each country starts with
- Helps kids develop motor skills and hand/eye coordination by placing puzzle pieces on the map
- Helps kids develop shape & color recognition skills through colorful puzzle pieces
- Easy-to-use Drag & Drop functionality
- Colorful country puzzle pieces which teach country codes
- A guided tutorial to help children learn the interface
- Settings for alphabetical order (teaches children the letter a country starts with)
- Settings for random order (includes fun sounding animations)
- The ability to "skip" and grab a new map puzzle piece (in random mode only)
- "Hints" system which helps point children in the right direction
- Encouraging messages to build confidence.
- Settings to choose background music
- Voice on/off settings
- Tips on/off settings
- Fun "reset" feature which breaks the map puzzle into pieces again
Recommended ages: 2 and up.
Dear Parent or Teacher,
This Kids Maps Puzzle Series is a labor of love for me. I originally developed each of these games for my 3 year old daughter after I read a study in a parenting magazine about the poor geography skills typical of today's children. Now I look forward to my newborn son growing into them as well!
My daughter has been my lil tester while my team & I continue to refine the apps to be fun, easy-to-use and educational. After the initial versions turned out so well, I decided to release the Kids Maps series as a product for all kids to enjoy. If you enjoyed this edition, be sure to try out the U.S., Europe, South-Central America and U.S. Pocket Editions!
I sincerely hope your children enjoy all the fun and education built into my Kids Maps Puzzle Games as much as my daughter does.
If you have feedback or any technical issues, please don t hesitate to contact me. I look forward to your input!
Thanks again for contributing to my son & daughter s college fund!
Creator of Kids Maps
Check out the other games in the KIDS MAPS series: United States, Europe, Asia, South & Central America, U.S. Pocket Edition.
In the future I plan to release an additional map puzzle game for Africa & Continents.
Thanks for your support!
IF YOU ENJOY OUR GAME, PLEASE REVIEW OUR APP!
Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Kids Maps - Asia is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-10-02. The program can be installed on iOS.
Kids Maps - Asia (version 2.0) has a file size of 60.92 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.